Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line View: Cumulative Labels? - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line View: Cumulative Labels?
  •     dpawley March 30, 2015 10:42AM
    Hi, I have a set of data, that I have cascaded to show a cumulative representation on a line chart (i.e. the values building up over time). However, when you add on the data labels, it shows the non-cumulative values on the chart - is there a way of changing this around?

Also, I don't really want to show all the data labels, just the last value. I have seen some charts where this has been done and wondered if we can do this?

Cheers

Danny
  • 5 Comments
  •     paola April 2, 2015 6:21AM
    The idea is that you will see the individual values on top of the bars, and read the cumulative value on the axis. If you wish to display just the last cumulative value you can tick the Stats option under the Measures, then tick Sum, as per screenshot below.

Attachments
    cumulative.jpg 53K
  •     dpawley April 2, 2015 6:26AM
    Hi Paola

Thanks for this, perfect, is there anyway when using the Stat functions you can edit where it appears on the chart? It would be good to have it at the end of the chart (i.e. in your diagram to the Right of the last bar)?

Thanks

Danny
  •     dpawley April 2, 2015 6:29AM
    Or.....

could you have a total column at the end? that would give me exactly what I need
  •     paola April 2, 2015 7:16AM
    Sure, you have that option too, under the
    Split menu>Options (little triangle menu)>Include total summary value "all".

Attachments
    cumulativePlusAll.JPG 46K
  •     dpawley April 2, 2015 8:23AM
    Great stuff, Thanks Paola :)

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged