Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Table View: Fading of colours? - Visokio Forums
Table View: Fading of colours?
  •     bgrovens April 24, 2012 9:47AM
    Hi Visokio,

I searched the forms based on the table view coloring and this is all I could find was an idea:
    http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/727

It appears that you can color code the view based on a given field. That works fine, the probelm is that Visokio automatically changes the color. For example you set the color to amber view the options menu CTRL-f. Turn the color key on via the toolbar/styles menu. You will see the color key is darker and the actual table is lighter. It looks as if Visokio is automatically making the color ligher. This process is almost always making the color look terrible. Is there an option to turn this process off?

Please refer to my attached picture below. Notice the color key shade and what actually populates on the page. I would want the colors to be the same.

Thanks for the help,
    Brian
    Attachments
    Colors.JPG 40K
  • 3 Comments
  •     mustafa May 21, 2012 5:07AM
    Currently, to enhance data value legibility the Table View automatically fades the background ...which is what you are seeing.

There is no way to change this behaviour currently, however we will try to add an option in 2.8 which will allow you to disable this behaviour.
  •     mustafa December 3, 2013 8:05AM
    Starting from 2.9 b683 onwards you would be able to switch this behaviour off from the Colour by button in Table View by unticking "Fade column colours" option.
  •     bgrovens December 3, 2013 1:28PM
    Thanks Mustafa!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership