Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line View: Rendering issue? - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line View: Rendering issue?
  • mrseansmith September 18, 2013 7:58AM
    I am having an issue with the rendering of some of the bar chart views and in an IOK file.

When opening a tab with a bar chart view the labels cut off the bottom of the bars. Changing windows size or opening the tools will cause the bar chart to update and re-render the chart correctly.

However this is causing a real issue for me when I try to export to PDF as several of the charts are cut off at the bottom by the labels as per the attached image in the final PDF.
    Attachments
    omniscope.JPG 31K
  • 3 Comments
  •        daniel September 18, 2013 9:35AM
    I found that happens if haven't set the layout right using the "Expand to Fill" and the "Fit to Screen" together.

I think you need both to be selected.

Attachments
    Layout.jpg 95K
  • mrseansmith September 18, 2013 11:25AM
    Thanks, unfortunately this doesn't seem to fix all of the issues I have with the charts rendering properly. Also setting fit to screen over rides the histogram intervals on certain charts which I need to be setup to scroll.
  •     steve September 19, 2013 4:22AM
    Sean, what version, and is it the latest? Can you post an example IOK file, perhaps scrambled or pruned of sensitive data?

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership