Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Outputs: Exporting Content View to PDF only viewable contents? - Visokio Forums
Outputs: Exporting Content View to PDF only viewable contents?
  •        mohamed October 2, 2012 6:32AM
    When exporting Content View report in HTML and scripting mode to PDF, only the first part of the report is exported, the rest does not show. It gets stripped off?
  • 5 Comments
  •     michael October 2, 2012 10:08AM
    Hi Mohamed,

Are you using Native Browser for the view mode (Tools->Other->Use native browser)?
  •        mohamed October 2, 2012 11:25AM
    No, I am not using native browser
  •     michael October 4, 2012 12:20PM
    Hi Mohamed - Do you mean that only the part that is on-screen goes to PDF and off-screen part is not?

If so, then this is expected behaviour for Fixed layout and to export some content which goes off-screen you need to use the Document layout instead of the Content view.
  •        mohamed October 4, 2012 12:53PM
    Yes Michael, this is what I meant. It looks like I need to use document layout which means I had rebuild my HTML table so it fits into every page? If I pasted the code into document layout in HTML mode, it goes very funny and shows table border without white background?
  •     michael October 5, 2012 6:41AM
    Did you copy paste from/to Source mode (preferable in this case) or the Design mode?

If the first doesn't help, can you switch to the Source mode in the Document layout, find the <table tag and adjust HTML attributes?

If above doesn't help is it possible for you to email me the HTML source code (which shows the problem) from the Document layout?

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership