Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line View: Hiding labels? - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line View: Hiding labels?
  •     dszl136154 September 21, 2012 7:10AM
    How can I hide some of the labels in the chart below (coloured in black)? I would like to keep Colour-coded Y-axes labels and Day of Weeks only.
  • 6 Comments
  •     dszl136154 September 21, 2012 7:11AM
    Attachments
    labels1.png 127K
  •     steve September 24, 2012 4:41AM
    Dariusz,

There are a number of problems with this view, and we're unable to reproduce them. Please could you attach a copy of your file - feel free to delete or scramble all fields not used in this view. Alternatively, email it to support@visokio.com.

Steve
  •     dszl136154 September 24, 2012 5:19AM
    Hi Steve,

I sent over the file to support@visokio.com

Thanks
  •     steve September 25, 2012 8:51AM
    Please confirm you mean the sideways text starting "Change in Twitter" at the far left in your screenshot.

I'm not seeing this text in the file you sent in either 2.8 or 2.7. Is it possible you have an old version? Also try consulting "Scale > Label axes with measure names".

Please check you've got the latest version installed, then open the same file you emailed and check again. Perhaps you sent a file that didn't exhibit the problem.
  •     dszl136154 September 25, 2012 9:34AM
    Yes the sideways text at the far left and the text below the X axis starting "Change..."

I am using version 2.8 alpha b280. I have checked the file I sent you and it is the right one.
  •     dszl136154 September 26, 2012 5:37AM
    I have just updated to the latest version available and the sideways text disappeared. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged