Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Feeds: Yahoo financial data - not feeding data as normal? - Visokio Forums
Feeds: Yahoo financial data - not feeding data as normal?
  •     naruemon March 11, 2015 5:08AM
    I experienced that 'Yahoo financial data' source box cannot feed data as normal. The stock symbols I use are the same since I started feeding the data last year. I suspected that there may has some change in Yahoo output. Please kindly check. Thank you.

Omniscope 2.9 build 1597
    Attachments
    yahoo finance.iok 9K
  • 7 Comments
  •     chris March 11, 2015 6:44AM
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us and for sending us the IOK file. The file you sent me seems to be working when I executed it (see attached screenshot). Perhaps there was a temporary issue with the Yahoo server.

Can you test it again?

Chris

Attachments
    yahoo finance.png 35K
  •     naruemon March 25, 2015 3:50AM
    Hi Chris,

Sorry for delay update.
    I tried again with the same file but still get no result.

Please see the screenshot.
  •     chris March 25, 2015 5:26AM
    Can we arrange a screenshare?
  •     naruemon March 25, 2015 5:29AM
    yes, sure.
    My skype: naruemon.sherriff.net
  •     chris March 25, 2015 5:45AM
    Hi,

I've tested this again and can confirm it currently does not work. This may be a temporary issue so I would suggest testing it again later today.

Appologies for the inconvenience. We are looking at alternative solutions to obtain financial data inside Omniscope.
  •     naruemon April 17, 2015 2:55AM
    Hi,

as tested, it still does not work. do you have any suggestion?
  •     chris April 24, 2015 9:28AM
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. It appears yahoo have changed their schema. We have implemented a fix and the fix will be in tonight's Omniscope 2.9 release (b1368). Please let us know if your still having problems after downloading/installing this release.

Regards

Chris

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership