Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Versions: 'Omniscope Web Server' part of Scheduler not visible? - Visokio Forums
Versions: 'Omniscope Web Server' part of Scheduler not visible?
  •     stavro December 12, 2014 7:41AM
    Hi everyone,

I noticed on the site that Omniscope Scheduler 2.9 has an option called 'Omniscope Web Server'. We are running version 2.9, but we can't see it on our Scheduler. What is the problem?

I am using the version: 2.9-beta b1342
  • 8 Comments
  •     tjbate December 12, 2014 8:59AM
    Stavro - All of your Server Editions have been enabled for Mobile Web Server on our side, but you must refresh your activations before the changes will display on your side. From Omniscope:

Help > Licensing and activation > Refresh
  •     stavro December 12, 2014 10:12AM
    tjbate thanks, my problem has resolved. Now how can ı publish one of my report on chrome? (I want to access it also when I close my report and not as screenshot)
  •     tjbate December 12, 2014 11:00AM
    Stavro - Let's move discussion of deploying Server-hosted IOK Reports as HTML5/JS visual interfaces displayed in modern browsers like Chrome to a new thread. Start by reviewing this post:

http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/2676/installation-public-facing-omniscope-mobile-server-setup
  •     stavro December 30, 2014 3:39AM
    tjbate- Whe ı cant move to right or left column on the same row with keyboard's left-right buttons? (When ı oped reports on the mobile web version)
  •     tjbate December 30, 2014 8:11AM
    Stavros - I assume you are trying to navigate a browser-deployed HTML5 version of the Table View? Your browser will control/react to keyboard strokes...which browser/version number are you using?
  •     stavro December 30, 2014 9:22AM
    i tried on chrome 39.0.2171.95 m and internet explorer 10.0.9200.17183
  •     paola December 30, 2014 9:24AM
    You are correct, scrolling through the Table view cells using the arrow keys is currently not supported in mobile mode.
  •     stavro December 30, 2014 9:34AM
    Will it be supported on the next update? Also we one more problem. I tried to explain it on attached jpeg
    Attachments
    problem.jpg 58K

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership