Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line View: Strange axis scale problem? - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line View: Strange axis scale problem?
  •     aeastwood December 11, 2014 12:22PM
    Even after ticking the 'rounded scale intervals' option, the scale on some of my axes is weird. I've attached a photo - it shows 0,20,39,59 - clearly what I'd like is 0,20,40,60.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks
  • 2 Comments
  •     paola December 11, 2014 1:10PM
    It is difficult to say without seeing the whole picture or the file, but I assume you have primary axis on the left-hand side, so when you click on that option 'rounded scale intervals' the intervals are rounded on LH side.

What Omniscope will then try to do is to keep the right axis in scale to the left, which might result in the odd figures on that side...

Please send the file if this is not the case (you can send it directly to support).
  •     aeastwood December 12, 2014 7:31AM
    Thanks paola - you guessed right. I think what I'd ideally like is that the right scale adjusts itself slightly (it's not important to me that the highest value from the left axis and the highest value from the right axis go up to the same height in the chart, which seems to be what's happening at the moment) so that it reads 20,40,60 - does that make sense? Is anything like that possible?

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership