Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Outputs: Printing view variations as re-usable documents? - Visokio Forums
Outputs: Printing view variations as re-usable documents?
  • agrynie2 July 23, 2014 1:21PM
    Hello,

Is there a way to automate the export of screenshots in Omniscope? Basically, I have a file where I have pie charts. I want export about 100 different pie charts in png or jpg format to use in presentations. Ideally, I would like to say export the pie chart for all records that match this filter. The pie chart will be different for each individual record, as the underlying data is different, but I won't have to manually export the chart for each record.

I am using the Desktop Edition of Omniscope.
  • 3 Comments
  •     paola July 23, 2014 1:41PM
    Omniscope is designed as analytic, but also as a presentation tool, that takes the manual labour out of the reporting process, while enabling the recipient to have an interactive multimedia experience... Please contact us and we could do a screen-share to discuss what would be the most efficient option to deliver your visualisation.
  • agrynie2 July 23, 2014 2:48PM
    Unfortunately, I ultimately have to put the images into pdf form for publication and distribution. Would love if there was a way that Omniscope could bulk export multiple images.
  •     paola July 24, 2014 1:11PM
    You can try creating multiple tabs, each one with a pie on it, also a dynamic formula either in the view title (http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/2485), footer, or a Content view, containing formula, to create dynamic labelling that will pick up the parameters from the filter settings.
    (e.g. "This is breakdown for Market f(x) combined with f(x)...").
    Create and format the first tab, then create copies of the tab (Ctrl+T), changing the filter settings on each one, to customise them.
    Then output to PowerPoint or PDF, so one Pie view per page, that can be re-used later.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership