Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Scheduler: Command line control of chained data flows? - Visokio Forums
Scheduler: Command line control of chained data flows?
  • Alfonso     Alfonso October 6, 2012 6:15AM
    Hi - I've different IOK files linked among themselves in a chain running as background process, and at the end of the chain there is the Report IOK file with the configured end user interface. Refresh of all files is automated, meaning that once opened, each file in the chain is configured to automatically refresh from the source(s) and load the Omniscope in-memory data set.

Currently, in order to refresh the Report IOK file with the end user interface I have to activate all the refresh links in the chain in a single process. What I need is a command line instruction to open, 'wait until process finish', save and close each IOK file in the chain. Someone can help me?. Thanks in advance - Alfonso
  • 1 Comment
  •     tjbate October 15, 2012 5:03AM
    Alfonso - This is a standard feature of Server/ServerPlus Editions, which feature the Scheduler process to automate chains of file refresh and also output file distribution according to the Batch Control IOK file intructions.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership