Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Outputs: formulas within re-published output IOK files? - Visokio Forums
Outputs: formulas within re-published output IOK files?
  • ken October 2, 2012 8:29AM
    I have a master Omniscope report IOK file in which I have added an additional "formula" field. This field is used to calculate say, used amount/total amount for each row in the dataset.

I then have a Bar/Line View in which I display this field. I aggregate by another field. In the aggregation I select to recalc the value of my new field using the formula - i.e. calculate the ratio of used amount/total amount for the aggregated values, and then display this in the view.

All works fine until I re-publish the Omniscope file below the blue box using a file Output block set to publish an IOK file. In the new, re-published IOK file, the display doesn't work? Surely formulas must survive the re-publishing process?
  • 1 Comment
  •     paola October 2, 2012 10:23AM
    Formulas will be preserved if you export/publish the file as IOK file, and make sure that 'use current file configuration' option is ticked in the green Output block and 'Preserve formulas in output' is ticked in the blue Omniscope block tools menu.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership