Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Color Key - Visokio Forums
Color Key
  •     bgrovens May 18, 2012 1:50PM
    Hi,

I have turned color keys on a standard "Graph" view. At the bottom of the chart you will see 4 boxes, however there are 5 lines. Please refer to the picture attached.

When I turn on the "key" option it will open a pop up with the color key. You will see 5 bars now. Please refer to the picture below:

I would like the 5 bars to show in the standard color key at the bottom. I am not sure why there is a difference. In this instance some of the data is no value, but I want end users to know that the line is no value. As you can see in the picture it would be easy to confuse with end users what this line represents as it is not labled.

Thanks for the help,
    Brian
    Attachments
    1.JPG 33K
    2.JPG 46K
  • 4 Comments
  •     mustafa May 21, 2012 5:01AM
    What you are seeing is actually a bug, which has been fixed in 2.8.

Omniscope 2.8 released shortly to Alpha partners in the next few weeks.
  •     bgrovens May 21, 2012 12:25PM
    Is there any way to fix this in 2.7? I am just trying to give a realistic time frame to my client. I will be glad to help with the Alpha partners testing, however I don't plan to roll this out to the user base immediately. So we are more or less looking to have this stable in 3 months? Thanks for confirming.

Brian
  •     mustafa May 21, 2012 12:52PM
    As requested we have applied the fix in 2.7.

The fix will be available from build 2.7 b349 onwards which will be available to download tomorrow morning.
  •     bgrovens May 22, 2012 2:07PM
    I have confirmed that in b349 this is fixed. Thanks for all the help!

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged