Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar View: Configure colour of "include total/summary value "All" - Visokio Forums
Bar View: Configure colour of "include total/summary value "All"
  • VoteVote Up3Vote Down     Phillipa March 28, 2012 11:38AM
    I have just created a bar graph split by "Institution" and clicked on the "include total/summary value All" " in the split-by menu to give me an extra bar for the total of my institutions. The problem is that my bar is coloured white and therefore not visible. Can we change the colour of the "All" bar? - Phillipa
  • 5 Comments
  •     steve March 28, 2012 12:02PM
    If you are colouring by a field, and one bar represents "All" or a mix of field values, you get white - this is not currently configurable. Please post an Idea for this.

It should have a faint outline. You can try configuring shadows or gradients in "Style > Data effects". Or disable colouring, resulting in blue (configurable) bars.

Alternatively configure the view background colour to light grey or similar in "Style > Application styles > Edit". Or set a view background image in the Tools menu of the Bar/line view.
  •     Phillipa March 29, 2012 4:22AM
    Thanks Steve,

I will post this as an idea. It is something that our clients expect and visibility of the ALL bar by colouring is important.

Phillipa
  •     tjbate March 30, 2012 12:23PM
    Posted as Idea, please refine/vote here
  •     mustafa July 26, 2012 4:45AM
    This feature has been implemented in 2.8 which is now available, click here for more information.

You will be able to change the All or Other bar colour by going to Style > Data colours and changing the "Mixed data colour".
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged