Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Can I take out value labels on markers within map view? - Visokio Forums
Can I take out value labels on markers within map view?
  • VoteVote Up1Vote Down     alexhoward November 3, 2011 12:18PM
    I have a map view with markers. The marker size is based on the values of one of my fields. When I mouse over the marker, the value for that record appears. Is there a way to keep the marker sizing but take away that value label? In the attached screenshot, I've indicated the value I'd like to take away.
    Attachments
    Map screenshot.jpg 27K
  • 4 Comments
  •     tjbate November 4, 2011 10:20AM
    Alex: From the Map View Toolbar, in the Size: by drop-down menu, untick "Show value inside markers..."
  •     alexhoward November 7, 2011 5:25PM
    That option is not selected. The issue I'm talking about is when you mouse over the marker, and a value pops up (see screenshot). Thanks
  •     tjbate November 17, 2011 7:35AM
    Alex - At the moment, even if you choose not to show the values inside the markers, if you place the mouse over a marker, the value will show inside the marker being hovered over. If you have also enabled hover plots pie option, the value will show at the centre of the pie on hover, as in your screenshot.

I have reclassified this as an idea:

"Option not to show marker values on mouse hover/hover plots"

Please vote
  • admin November 18, 2011 6:14AM
    Starting from tonight's release of Omniscope 2.7 (b125+) if you have hover plots configured in either Graph or Map views, then you will only see the hover plots and the value of the marker will not be shown.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership