Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Omniscope Online: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit - Visokio Forums
Omniscope Online: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
  •     walsh May 5, 2011 12:55PM
    I'm trying to run Omniscope Online under Windows 7, with Java 1.6.0_20-b02. After Omniscope has downloaded and starts loading I get the following error
    Error starting application: java.lan.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
    as well as the instruction to contact you (see attached).
    It's not restricted to my machine - several colleagues have had the same experience.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    KW
    Attachments
    CoreInit.jpg 20K
  • 62 Comments
  •     steve May 5, 2011 4:29PM
    Where are you launching it from? Have you tried different daily builds of 2.6, or version 2.5?
  •     walsh May 5, 2011 5:28PM
    I'm launching it from your 2.6 builds; the launch button is configured from the "Customise" link on the main Okavango page. I couldn't say which Omniscope versions cause the problem, but the problem was first reported during the past 2-3 weeks.

I've accessed the same page from a Windows XP system that has Java Version 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_04-b05) installed and everything works fine.

The web page containing the Launch button is on a SharePoint site and the file being opened is also on SharePoint.

The code behind the button is:

var url = "http://tc.visokio.com/webstart/launch_"+Math.random()+".jnlp?open=http%3A%2F%2Fny-sharepoint.csintra.net%2Fit%2FTBP_IB%2FBM_Shared%2FResearch_and_Analytics%2FShared%2520Documents%2FWeekly%2520Time%2520Reporting%2520WE%2520Apr03%2520-%2520Apr24.iok&branch=2.6&rand="+Math.random();
    deployJava.createWebStartLaunchButton(url);

•     steve May 6, 2011 1:38AM
    Go to the Control Panel and search for Java. Open this item and in the advanced tab configure the console to "show". Post back what you get.
  •     walsh May 6, 2011 9:13AM
    This is how it looks:

Java Web Start 1.6.0_20
    Using JRE version 1.6.0_20-b02 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
    User home directory = \\CNYC12P20002b\kwalsh$
    ----------------------------------------------------
    c: clear console window
    f: finalize objects on finalization queue
    g: garbage collect
    h: display this help message
    m: print memory usage
    o: trigger logging
    p: reload proxy configuration
    q: hide console
    r: reload policy configuration
    s: dump system and deployment properties
    t: dump thread list
    v: dump thread stack
    0-5: set trace level to
    Ignoring reflection error (java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: hasSystemProxies): Custom proxy selector

Fatal Error: Error starting application: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at com.visokio.util.cv.a(cv.java:282)
    at com.visokio.util.cv.a(cv.java:58)
    at com.visokio.pub.Startup.a(Startup.java:3)
    at com.visokio.j7b.a(j7b.java:4)
    at com.visokio.iuc.s(iuc.java:10)
    at com.visokio.util.mm.e(mm.java:66)
    at com.visokio.util.lm.l(lm.java:50)
    at com.visokio.util.lm.a(lm.java:89)
    at com.visokio.util.cp.run(cp.java:1)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

At:
    java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
    at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Unknown Source)
    at com.visokio.j7b.a(j7b.java:145)
    at com.visokio.iuc.s(iuc.java:3)
    at com.visokio.util.mm.e(mm.java:66)
    at com.visokio.util.lm.l(lm.java:50)
    at com.visokio.util.lm.a(lm.java:89)
    at com.visokio.util.cp.run(cp.java:1)
  •     steve May 9, 2011 11:31AM
    I'm assuming you see the splash screen, but don't get as far as the welcome screen?

What exact version of Omniscope was this generated with?

Please try older versions, including 2.5. Do you get the same issue? I believe this may be something related to your environment, such as the configuration of your standard desktops.

Please also try downloading the JAR file (choose "Linux/jar-only" on the download page) and double-clicking it. Can you get to the welcome screen this time? Can you open the desired file using "File > Open" and choosing "Open from web"?
  •     walsh May 16, 2011 10:10AM
    You're right - splash screen shows, then the CoreInit error, then Omniscope exits.
    I'm not sure what version of Omniscope is causing this; it doesn't get around to displaying the version number.

I've just confirmed that whatever version is installed today (16th May,2011) gives the same error.

I've tried version v2.5 and that runs fine - right up to the moment it tries to open the file. That's a problem I've had before and the solution was to use v2.6 (it's to do with authentication on SharePoint). But I get the welcome screen and can open local files.

Running the JAR file works fine, too, and I can open the file using "Open from web".

•     steve May 16, 2011 10:51AM
    When you say whatever version is installed today - if you are using Omniscope Online (Java web start), then you're not using the installed version.

Please visit the download page for 2.6 and try the Launch button there directly, rather than from your SharePoint site. Can you get to the welcome screen this way? If so, can you open the URL from File > Open file > Open from web?
  •     walsh May 18, 2011 11:17AM
    Just to clarify - when I wrote "whatever version is installed today ..." I meant the version that gets downloaded from your site by the Launch button (i.e., whatever version *you* had installed at tc.visokio.com/... on that day). From the jar file that I downloaded, I see that it's b615 although I've had the issue for a while and can't remember what was the first version that gave this problem; but it was reported to me on 25th April. At some point prior to that, all was OK.

I clicked on the Launch button at [2.6 page]. Trouble is, it first of all goes to java.com and wants to install 32-bit Java for Windows Internet Explorer (v6, update 25). I don't have admin permissions on my PC to allow that install to continue but I'm trying to arrange a system that I can test on. I already have Java 6 update 20 installed - do you know whether an upgrade to update 25 is a prerequisite to run these versions of Omniscope Online?
  •     steve May 19, 2011 2:14AM
    So, clicking the Launch button on our own 2.6 download page triggers a download of Java? But clicking the Launch button on our own 2.5 page doesn't? Please confirm.
    Please also try launching b605 from our own 2.6 download page under daily builds.
  •     steve May 19, 2011 2:19AM
    The JNLP file for 2.5 and 2.6 are identical in terms of what matters. If you're getting a different result with each, it could be a caching issue. Please clear your browser cache and in the Java Control Panel item.
    However Omniscope should run correctly with Java 6u20, and should not require an upgrade. This would point to a corrupt Java installation.
    Please try the steps in my last comment too; the next approach will be to provide you with past builds until we narrow down whether a particular build introduced it or whether it is a problem with your corporate-wide system configuration.
  •     walsh May 19, 2011 12:00PM
    Here's the way it looks:

I'm using IE8 under Windows 7. I cleared down both the Java cache and the browser cache after each of the following runs:

* When I click the Launch button on http://www.visokio.com/okavango I am prompted to install Java (http://java.com/en/download/ie_manual.jsp?host=java.com&returnPage=http://tc.visokio.com/webstart/launch_0.38631905954038675.jnlp?ver=2.6-alpha+b615&build=omni26/auto/2-6-alpha_b615&locale=en-us).

* When I reset the version to b605, I get the same page (with b605 in the URL).

* For v2.5; when I click the launch button, I get the Java page once again and am prompted to install v6 update 25.

If, instead of clicking the Launch button I click the "Customise" link and paste the name of the file into "File to open" entry box, and then paste the generated script into my web page, I get the following results:

* v2.5: The app is launched successfully. Authentication on the SharePoint site fails and I am left with the welcome screen from where I can open files.

* v2.6 b615: Splash screen displays, then the error noted originally (Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit)

* v2.6 b605: (I specified this version/build in the Customise dialogue) Splash screen displays, then the error noted originally (Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit)

•     steve May 20, 2011 11:39AM
    Kevin, please try the attached JNLP files. Download them to your desktop, then double-click them in turn. Let me know what happens each time.
    Attachments
    tests.zip 1K
  •     walsh May 20, 2011 7:08PM
    Launch25b324.jnlp - Launches Omniscope and allows me to open a file
    Launch26b565.jnlp - Launches Omniscope and allows me to open a file
    Launch26b638.jnlp - Shows the splash screen and displays the error messagebox with the "...Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit..." message
  •     steve May 21, 2011 5:33AM
    OK, let's narrow this down. I've uploaded the following files to the same folder:
    Omniscope26b575.jar
    Omniscope26b585.jar
    Omniscope26b595.jar
    Please edit one of the JNLP files and try each version.
  •     walsh May 21, 2011 11:55AM
    All 3 of these generate the error message shortly after the splash screen appears. And, just to make sure, I confirmed that b565 is good.
  •     steve May 23, 2011 4:22AM
    So, b565 is good, b575 is bad.
    Now try:
    Omniscope26b568.jar
    Omniscope26b571.jar
    Omniscope26b573.jar
  •     walsh May 23, 2011 8:14AM
    b568 works fine; b571 gives the error
  •     steve May 23, 2011 8:30AM
    lastly... Omniscope26b569.jar
    (there was no b570).
  •     walsh May 23, 2011 8:33AM
    b569 is good.
  •     steve May 23, 2011 9:04AM
    OK, so the problem was introduced between b569 and b571. Thanks - we'll get back after investigating.
  •     steve May 23, 2011 9:28AM
    Referring back to this comment...
    http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/comment/2650/#Comment_2650

You say that using the Launch button prompts for upgrade to 6u25, but customising and specifying a "file to open" doesn't (and instead fails on splash).

However the JNLP files I sent you in the ZIP above do not specify a "file to open".

Try clicking the "Customise" link and *not* entering anything new in the form. Click submit, then click "Download" in the Advanced JNLP section. In Internet Explorer, I would expect Java to launch. What do you get?

Also try downloading these JAR file to your desktop and double-clicking. Do they start?
    http://download.visokio.com/temp/Omniscope26b569.jar
    http://download.visokio.com/temp/Omniscope26b571.jar
  •     walsh May 23, 2011 9:55AM
    (a) I clicked "Customise", then "Download". Java was launched and I got the splash screen and the error message
    (b) I downloaded Omniscope26b569.jar. When clicked, it launched Omniscope and I got the welcome screen and opened a file
    (c) Omniscope26b571.jar - this time, b571 worked fine; it launched Omniscope and I got the welcome screen and opened a file
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:13AM
    So, the Launch button triggers a Java update, but the direct JNLP link works OK (in terms of launching Java).
    And the JAR file works fine when downloaded and launched.
    But when you launch the same JAR through JNLP, it fails on the splash screen.

Try right-clicking "Download" and downloading the JNLP file to your desktop. Then double-click the JNLP file. What do you get?
    Try editing the JNLP file, comparing with the JNLP files I sent, or with the JNLP file you get when you configure "File to open". Can you get it to open past the splash screen in any configuration?
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:23AM
    Also, from tonight (2.6 b641 or later), try adding the following java-vm-args option:

<j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" java-vm-args="-DAppSettings_USE_HTTP_COMPRESSION=false" />

Add to all j2se elements. Does this affect the splash screen failure?
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:24AM
    Also try this (and you don't need to wait for tonight's build):

<j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" java-vm-args="-Dvisokio.disableCustomProxySelector=true" />
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:25AM
    I have corrected the last couple of comments, so don't use the text from your email notification.
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:41AM
    Also try:
    <j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" java-vm-args="-DdisableDynamicClassLoading=true" />
  •     steve May 23, 2011 10:46AM
    Also try:
    <j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" java-vm-args="-Duser.home=PATH" />

where PATH is the path to your user profile such as C:\Users\KWalsh
  •     walsh May 23, 2011 11:54AM
    Let me first of all confirm that I'm doing this correctly, Steve. As I understand it, each of the last 4 java-vm-args you've given me replaces, in turn and exactly as you have typed them in, the original line (<j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" />). I'm not supposed to be concatenating multiple java-vm-args in the same line, am I?

I've tried each of the 4 options you've given me in the manner outlined above, and none of them have had any effect on the original behaviour of b571 - the error messagebox is displayed. Versions prior to b571 ( < b569 - I tried 2 versions) open the file whose name I submitted in the Customise dialogue.

I'll look out for tonight's build and let you know how that goes.

K
  •     steve May 23, 2011 2:49PM
    What I meant was to add the java-vm-args option to both of the j2se tags. But instead, delete the 2nd j2se tag and just use the line I supplied in each case.
  •     walsh May 23, 2011 6:20PM
    OK, Steve, I carried out all four of the tests again on b571 and each of them gave the same error.

There doesn't seem to be anything newer than b640 at the moment; I'll look out tomorrow for b641 and try the test you suggested above
  •     walsh May 24, 2011 8:24AM
    I've now performed the test, as specified, with b641 and I again got the error just after the splash screen appeared.

Btw, when first downloaded, the jnlp file contained the following line:
    <jar href="http://download.visokio.com/omni26/auto/2-6-alpha_b615/Omniscope.jar"/>

I changed the "615" to "641" and it went ahead and downloaded (presumably) b641.
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 1:21PM
    Regarding your last post, you can easily verify if the webstart started build 641 or 615 from the Help>About...

If not, it may be the case that there is a local cached copy of the previous JNLP, in which case I suggest you delete previous cache copies and try again.

Can you also try the following and see if it fixes the problem, using the latest build (641).

<j2se initial-heap-size="64m" max-heap-size="750m" version="1.6+" java-vm-args="-DAppSettings_USE_HTTP_COMPRESSION=false" />
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 1:23PM
    I have corrected my post with the correct text I would like you to use, please don't use the text from the email notification.
  •     walsh May 24, 2011 2:26PM
    I can't determine the build version like that, Mustafa. The app throws an error just after displaying the splash screen and exits. It doesn't get as far as the Welcome screen, so I can't do Help>About.

And the j2se line you've given is exactly what I've already used. See Steve's earlier comment.

I've just tried it again and got the same results as before (including firstly having b615 in the jnlp file). The splash screen displays, I see an error message and Omniscope exits.
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 3:28PM
    Apologies for that Kevin, I missed that post. If you run the latest installed Viewer on the same machine does it work fine?
  •     walsh May 24, 2011 3:32PM
    Yes, I have no problems running Omniscope - it's just Omniscope Online that's giving me problems.
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 3:47PM
    I understand you are trying using Internet Explorer, have you tried other browsers?
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 4:14PM
    Can you also try doing the following:

1) Go to the following location on your PC replacing the <user> with your actual user account.

"C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment"

2) Edit the deployment.properties file using Notepad

3) Add the the following and changing the path at the end to a location where you have write access, if you have write access to Desktop, then simply replace the with your user account in the text below.

deployment.user.cachedir=C\:\\Users\\<user>\\Desktop
  •     walsh May 24, 2011 4:16PM
    No, I haven't. IE is the standard at work and it's not permissible to install other browsers. Actually, the tests I'm running don't involve the browser. I download the JNLP file, edit it and run it.

If you look back through the thread, you'll see that there was a time when this worked fine and the recent tests that I have performed have identified the last good build was b569. After that, I started getting the CoreInit error.
  •     mustafa May 24, 2011 4:21PM
    There have been a lot of changes between 569 and 571, and I will try to create some snapshot releases at different times between 569 and 571, to find out what actual change we did has introduced this problem.

I would like to also thank you and appreciate you taking time out and carrying out these various tests we have been asking.

I will report back once I have got the snapshots ready for you to test.
  •     walsh May 24, 2011 4:21PM
    OK, I've tried the change to the deployment.properties file - same thing happened.

•     mustafa May 24, 2011 4:24PM
    In regards to your previous post.

I wasn't sure if you were still downloading them and editing them locally and running them through browsers. What you were doing is in fact correct, isolating the use of browser will clearly help isolate the issue.

•     mustafa May 25, 2011 8:27AM
    Kevin, I have created different snapshot releases between build 569 and 571, can you please try the attached JNLP files. Download them to your desktop, then double-click them in turn. Let me know what happens each time.
    Attachments
    JNLP files.zip 2K
  •     walsh May 25, 2011 8:41AM
    None of these are good, I'm afraid, Mustafa. All of them behave the same: I get the CoreInit error and the app exits. I cleared out the Java cache between each run to ensure I'm not picking up an earlier version.
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 9:20AM
    Thanks for trying those, can you try the following two for me (see attached files). I am hopeful one of them will work and not the other which would mean we have tracked down the change that caused the problem to occur.
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 9:22AM
    Sorry Kevin, the last post attament JNLP files weren't properly configured, please use the ones in this post. I have deleted previous post attachment for this exact reason.
    Attachments
    JNLP files 2.zip 945B
  •     walsh May 25, 2011 9:29AM
    That looks like it. Test 6 comes up as b570 alpha. Test 7 fails.
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 9:33AM
    This is great news, we are now going to investigate the change that has caused this problem and get back to you.

Thank once again for doing all the tedious tests for us, very much appreciated.
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 1:16PM
    Can you try this JNLP for me (attached)
    Attachments
    launch.zip 674B
  •     walsh May 25, 2011 1:18PM
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 1:34PM
    Can you try this one, the last one had some errors which have been fixed.
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 5:40PM
    Kevin, would you mind trying the following attached JNLP (launchTest9.zip). Before you test it, can you make sure that console is turned on, it will print some debug information and will appreciate if you could paste it here.
    Attachments
    launchTest9.zip 537B
  •     mustafa May 25, 2011 6:03PM
    Can you also try the launchTest10.zip for me too.
    Attachments
    launchTest10.zip 480B
  •     mustafa May 26, 2011 6:16AM
    Kevin, I have created some more JNLP files for you to test, can you try the following JNLP files.

http://download.visokio.com/temp/launch642.jnlp
    http://download.visokio.com/temp/launch644.jnlp
  •     walsh May 26, 2011 8:01AM
    Here's the console output from test 9

Java Web Start 1.6.0_20
    Ignoring reflection error (java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: hasSystemProxies): Custom proxy selector
    IS WEB START: false : false : false : false

Fatal Error: Error starting application: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.visokio.core.CoreInit
    at com.visokio.util.q.a(q.java:246)
    at com.visokio.util.q.a(q.java:93)
    at com.visokio.pub.Startup.a(Startup.java:25)
    at com.visokio.es.a(es.java:46)
    at com.visokio.a8c.q(a8c.java:20)
    at com.visokio.util.yp.d(yp.java:54)
    at com.visokio.util.xp.l(xp.java:91)
    at com.visokio.util.xp.a(xp.java:21)
    at com.visokio.util.zl.run(zl.java:1)

At:
    at com.visokio.es.a(es.java:9)
    at com.visokio.a8c.q(a8c.java:4)
    at com.visokio.util.yp.d(yp.java:54)
    at com.visokio.util.xp.l(xp.java:91)
    at com.visokio.util.xp.a(xp.java:21)
    at com.visokio.util.zl.run(zl.java:1)
  •     walsh May 26, 2011 8:10AM
    Test10
    Java Web Start 1.6.0_20
    IS WEB START: false : false : false : null

at com.visokio.util.eu.a(eu.java:251)
    at com.visokio.util.eu.a(eu.java:216)
    at com.visokio.pub.Startup.a(Startup.java:26)
    at com.visokio.etd.a(etd.java:1)
    at com.visokio.e9b.o(e9b.java:7)
    at com.visokio.util.vl.f(vl.java:54)
    at com.visokio.util.ul.d(ul.java:16)
    at com.visokio.util.ul.a(ul.java:66)
    at com.visokio.util.uf.run(uf.java:1)

At:
    at com.visokio.etd.a(etd.java:85)
    at com.visokio.e9b.o(e9b.java:15)
    at com.visokio.util.vl.f(vl.java:54)
    at com.visokio.util.ul.d(ul.java:16)
    at com.visokio.util.ul.a(ul.java:66)
    at com.visokio.util.uf.run(uf.java:1)
  •     walsh May 26, 2011 8:15AM
    b642
    Java Web Start 1.6.0_20

at com.visokio.util.tj.a(tj.java:100)
    at com.visokio.util.tj.a(tj.java:190)
    at com.visokio.pub.Startup.a(Startup.java:7)
    at com.visokio.zrc.a(zrc.java:122)
    at com.visokio.pab.m(pab.java:9)
    at com.visokio.util.cg.k(cg.java:58)
    at com.visokio.util.bg.b(bg.java:5)
    at com.visokio.util.bg.a(bg.java:12)
    at com.visokio.util.uw.run(uw.java:2)

At:
    at com.visokio.zrc.a(zrc.java:30)
    at com.visokio.pab.m(pab.java:16)
    at com.visokio.util.cg.k(cg.java:58)
    at com.visokio.util.bg.b(bg.java:5)
    at com.visokio.util.bg.a(bg.java:12)
    at com.visokio.util.uw.run(uw.java:2)
  •     walsh May 26, 2011 8:17AM
    b644
    Java Web Start 1.6.0_20
    Compression enabled: false : false

at com.visokio.util.pu.a(pu.java:260)
    at com.visokio.util.pu.a(pu.java:43)
    at com.visokio.pub.Startup.a(Startup.java:42)
    at com.visokio.zab.a(zab.java:6)
    at com.visokio.dpb.m(dpb.java:7)
    at com.visokio.util.pi.k(pi.java:6)
    at com.visokio.util.oi.a(oi.java:84)
    at com.visokio.util.oi.a(oi.java:99)
    at com.visokio.util.sr.run(sr.java:3)

At:
    at com.visokio.zab.a(zab.java:30)
    at com.visokio.dpb.m(dpb.java:12)
    at com.visokio.util.pi.k(pi.java:6)
    at com.visokio.util.oi.a(oi.java:84)
    at com.visokio.util.oi.a(oi.java:99)
    at com.visokio.util.sr.run(sr.java:3)
  •     mustafa May 27, 2011 11:00AM
    Kevin, can you try the following JNLP files. All of the JNLP files will cause the core init error to occur and I am actually looking for the output that appears on the console. It would be helpful if you actually sent me the output in an email rather than posting it on the forum.

http://download.visokio.com/temp/launch6451.jnlp
    http://download.visokio.com/temp/launch6452.jnlp
    http://download.visokio.com/temp/launch6453.jnlp
  •     mustafa May 27, 2011 12:33PM
    Thank you for all the things you have been trying for us over the last week or so, very much appreciated.

I will now investigate the final debug information you sent to me as to why you are getting this problem. This is the first time we have seen a client experience this problem and once I have more information about this I will let you know.

Please follow the steps below to create a new JNLP customised link:

1) Go to the 2.6 download page.
    2) Click on customise link on the right hand box under the Launch button in the "Omniscope online" section.
    3) Enter all the relevant information in the appropriate sections.
    3) In the "Application VM arguments" text box enter the following:

AppSettings_USE_HTTP_COMPRESSION=false

4) Click Submit.

If you have any further issues or need help kindly let me know.
  •     walsh May 27, 2011 5:54PM
    Thanks, Mustafa, that worked!

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership