Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connectors: Google Analytic-login "remember" + multiple accounts? - Visokio Forums
Connectors: Google Analytic-login "remember" + multiple accounts?
  • checkyourfuel     checkyourfuel April 8, 2009 6:28PM
    It'd be great to have a "remember login" and/or "remember password" radio buttons so it's not required to type these each time.

I have two Google Analytics accounts under one login/password, but Omniscope only sees the top account? The top account, however, has no data. It's the second account data that I want to "suck" into Omniscope for analysis.
    James Sandoval
    SVP & Managing Director, EMEA
    BrightTag

T: +44 7740 284 164
    E: jsandoval@brighttag.com
    Twitter: @checkyourfuel
  • 2 Comments
  •     chris April 9, 2009 3:32PM
    Thank you for your feedback.

We have now added the ability to select the Google Analytics account as a drop-down menu in the import dialog. Once you select an account the profiles associated with that account are shown in the drop-down below. This functionality will be available in tonight's build of 2.5. To download Omniscope 2.5 go to http://www.visokio.com/getomniscope and click on the Version 2.5 Beta link. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this new functionality.

With regards to your issue of remembering the Google Analytics login, we are looking into providing a 'remember login/password' option, however we need to ensure that this can easily be turned off. If you select the 'remember username/password' option and then send your IOK file to another Omniscope user they would be able to edit the data source and import whatever Google Analytics information they wanted using your login details.

Thanks

Chris
  • checkyourfuel     checkyourfuel April 10, 2009 1:38PM
    Many thanks. I downloaded the latest 2.5 build and it's working for me now.
    James Sandoval
    SVP & Managing Director, EMEA
    BrightTag

T: +44 7740 284 164
    E: jsandoval@brighttag.com
    Twitter: @checkyourfuel
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership