Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: Saving HTML5 source code in IOK files? - Visokio Forums
Idea: Saving HTML5 source code in IOK files?
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down     Alk March 7, 2011 5:38AM
    Hello, currently if a user wants to run a HTML5/JS in the Web View, the user has to use a local link, eg, link to an HTML file on the computer.

It will be good if rather than a link to a local HTML file, we can embed the source code of the HTML file into the iok. Reason being, I am rolling out the iok to multiple users and I have to drop the HTML file onto each computer the IOK will run on. If I want to update the HTML file, then I need to roll out the file onto all computers again - rather long-winded and not user friendly.

If the HTML code was saved in the IOK, then I just need to update the IOK which we have a roll-out of on a frequent basis.
  • 3 Comments
  •     steve March 7, 2011 6:25AM
    Alkesh, it's a good idea - we'll consider it in 2.7, when we anticipate implementing other improvements to the web view.
  •     Alk March 7, 2011 10:17AM
    Great, thanks.
  •     tjbate January 29, 2015 10:33AM
    The additions of the Content View and embedded Chromium browser effectively implemented this Idea, which has now been closed.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership