Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connector: Integral Ad Science - Visokio Forums
Connector: Integral Ad Science
  • VoteVote Up1Vote Down     tjbate January 12, 2015 8:29AM
    The Integral Ad Science (IAS) Connector has been opened as a project, although we are currently waiting for some changes to the API by IAS.

We now have received some additional client interest in a Connector for Integral Ad Science ( http://integralads.com )

Please indicate your own interest, and post any specific requirements for the API Connector you may have.
  • 7 Comments
  •     chris March 13, 2015 7:24AM
    Hi,

Unfortunately we are unable to develop the Integral connector due to issues with their API. Integral provided us with the following information:

"In short, we have a stability issue with current API. As a result our dev team can't work on it while they decide whether to continue to support it, rebuild the tool or otherwise. That's where the delay has stemmed from and why there's been no movement over the months.

At this stage, we can't promise that we can complete the integration or continue to support the API in its current state.

As an interim measure (and so we are not as reliant on the US) I am looking at automating the reporting via sql so you'd receive a flat file to ingest There's some approval and UK server setup work to do IAS side, but given how we kept you waiting on the API we're going to investigate that and try and set something custom for you.

So, in short, we'll need to park the API integration and try and move to delivered .csv file based integration."

As soon as Integral have fixed this issue we will look to deploy the connector, however they have not been able to provide us with an estimate on when this fix will be done.
  • JamesPC January 20, 2017 4:58AM
    Is there any update on this?
  •     paola January 20, 2017 5:20AM
    Hi James,
    we will get in touch with the vendor to check on the progress. It might be even more effective if you chased them up, as you are a paying customer.
  •     chris January 20, 2017 6:31AM
    Hi,

I've sent an email to Integral asking for an update.
  •        daniel January 20, 2017 2:09PM
    Just to input from when I was involved, Integral provided a different platform to automate reports that was sent to email recipients. I was using that at the time when they stopped the API development to get large reports over multiple accounts/publishers etc to bring the data in via csv attached in those automated email. You can request the access from Integral to access that platform int he meantime if you don't already.
  •     chris January 24, 2017 5:13PM
    Hi,

We have arranged a meeting with Integral tomorrow. I'll provide an update on the status of the API and whether it would be possible to develop a connector.

Chris
  •     chris January 30, 2017 8:56AM
    Hi,

We had a meeting with Integral earlier today.

They do now have an API, however the API is not officially supported (although they would provide some support if necessary). Their focus for the forseeable future is to deliver data via CSV files. There is some documentation for the API, however this is fairly basic and lacks detail.

This means that it would be possible for us to develop a connector, given sufficient customer demand, however because the API isn't officially supported any issues with the API may take some time to resolve, and it is unlikely that Integral will expand or update the functionality.

If this is something that you are still interested in us developing please get in touch.

Chris

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership