Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
filtering a chart in the data viewer - Visokio Forums
filtering a chart in the data viewer
  • GiulioRossi January 3, 2017 12:21PM
    I am viewing the data in the viewer adn it is organised by different dimensions. in particular i am looking to filter all charts by value of a single transaction or interval value how can I do that? (transactions are over 100000s)

how can I apply a filter?

i was able to create a chart with the individual transactions value in case i cannot set up a filter and then select manually the subset of data however i have another problem which is how can I select a large amount of data by autoscrolling all charts?
  • 5 Comments
  •     steve January 4, 2017 2:21AM
    Giulio, please could you post an IOK and/or screenshot?
  • GiulioRossi January 5, 2017 8:45AM
    Thanks Steve,
    Because of the sensitive information i cannot share the entire screen
    i am using the viewer only so i have little edit rights
    i have a chart where I have the total unique count for all invoices (file 1) i was wondering if i could by using the filtering above the chart reduce that to the total only for invoices between 500 and 500000
    otherwise i changed a near by chart (file2) to reproduce the amount by invoice(each bar is a single invoice) and use it as a filter but because i cannot scroll down automatically to select the interval i need and therefore impact all the other charts including the one on (file1)
    what can I do?
    Attachments
    file1.png 20K
    file2.png 20K
  •     steve January 6, 2017 1:34AM
    Giulio, the Viewer allows you to use whatever views and devices are on-screen. But you can't configure new devices. In this case whoever authored the IOK file didn't set up filter devices. If they had, you'd be able to filter (typically a list of checkboxes and sliders in a side bar on the right). The devices you mention in file1.png are drop-downs for changing the view breakdown field, etc.
  • GiulioRossi January 6, 2017 3:43AM
    understand
    thanks Steve, there are some filters on the side But not sure i have the slider you mean on the value of single invoices.

i can use a second chart that i created on the single invoice value to select the interval, the problem is the non autoscrolling function. It is very playful to select a list of 100s of bar chart is there a setting i can activate to enable autoscroll?
  •     paola January 9, 2017 5:03AM
    Please give us a call and we could do a screen-share to go through different options.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged