Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Dial View: Persistent settings and second indicator? - Visokio Forums
Dial View: Persistent settings and second indicator?
  • VoteVote Up6Vote Down     pkanther July 13, 2011 11:11AM
    I have created a dial view and specified the style, range, zones and filters. I chose 'apply setting to all the dial views' as I wanted the specifications to stay for the other dial views with small changes in filters.

However, the moment we change the filter, the entire view is reset. It would be useful to have the dial view were we can keep the earlier settings to the zones and alarm and make small changes within.

Also, if we may have the option of adding another needle to the dial view so it is easy to compare the current value to the previous value, it would be useful.
  • 4 Comments
  •     s_daffern August 30, 2012 7:21AM
    Is there any way to set a dynamic target on the dials view and ranges?

This could be useful if you have a target that moves from one week to the next. e.g.

This week we need to open x amount of cases but next week we need to increment this by a factor of 5 for example
  •     paola September 4, 2012 9:17AM
    Currently you cannot have dynamic ranges, but we've had this request mentioned before and will consider adding the feature.
    Guys, keep voting...
  • alex7thompson April 28, 2016 8:11AM
    Hi guys

Are you aware if adding a second needle is now possible as pkanther mentioned? We are looking to compare last years value with this years for the same measure

Many thanks
    Alex
  •     paola May 3, 2016 4:53AM
    You could achieve this by having two Dial views side-by-side, one pointing to the query year n, and another one showing year (n-1).

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged