Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Integration: Exporting selected data to other applications/services? - Visokio Forums
Integration: Exporting selected data to other applications/services?
  • Alexander     Alexander November 20, 2015 8:48AM
    Hi All,

I am investigating the possibility to push a selected/filtered dataset from within Omniscope to another system.
    Has anyone experience in a comparable case?

Should I use webservices? Hope some of you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Regards
    Alexander
  • 3 Comments
  •     paola November 20, 2015 10:31AM
    Please describe 'another system' and potential scenario for this kind of export.
  • Alexander     Alexander November 23, 2015 5:52AM
    Hi Paola,

Another system could be anything like an email, a CRM system....

A scenario is that an sales manager uses our dashboard to monitor his clients. He selects 10 for each account manager to plan a visit.

Now he selects these 10, and emails them to every account manager by copy/pasting the list of clients.

We would like to add a functionality in our dashboard so that the sales manager makes a selection and the systems pushes this selected dataset to an external system.
  •     paola November 23, 2015 7:28AM
    Omniscope can create customised outputs (email, database, Salesforce or other), based on different criteria, in case where the user has an authoring edition (Desktop or Server).

Omniscope viewer users will be able to create the record selection, then use 'Export view data' option, from the view's Tools menu, as long as the file was saved by a Server license holder.

Attachments
    CustomisedEmail.JPG 18K

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership