Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Web view - hyperlinked names? - Visokio Forums
Web view - hyperlinked names?
  • Paul March 15, 2011 5:50AM
    I'd like to be able to click on a brand name (such as Mas Burritos, Wahaca, Bambushi etc) and have a live version of the relevant web page (www.masburritos.com, www.wahaca.co.uk, www.bambushi.com) appear in the web view on the right side of the screen. Currently, I have to click on the Link button in the top right of the web view and select the relevant brand from the list which isn't intuitive to our users.

Also I have a list of links which appear in the Link button drop-down list, some of which I no longer want - how can I delete them? Thanks, Paul
    Attachments
    web view.JPG 141K
  • 1 Comment
  •     steve March 15, 2011 8:00AM
    You can set up links which are based on values in your data, so when you click on the Mas Burritos record, you get a dynamically determined link to the Mas Burritos website. This would be a single link definition. In the web view, you would select that link, and whenever you clicked a different record, the web view would automatically update.

See Settings > Links where you can add web links with optional dynamic elements (driven by fields in your data), add preconfigured links (such as web searches driven by values in your data), and delete existing links.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership