Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line View: Orientation of Bar View Category Labels on the X-Axis in browser mode - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line View: Orientation of Bar View Category Labels on the X-Axis in browser mode
  •     bernardpi June 30, 2016 4:49AM
    Hi there,

Why does the orientation of the labels in the Bar View appear correctly in the Desktop Version (Horizontally) but then render vertically in the Mobile Version of the Report? I can't find a setting in the Bar View which seems to correct this.

Thanks
  • 4 Comments
  •     paola July 1, 2016 5:34AM
    Please try to explicitly set the label orientation in the Layout menu >Pane/split label orientation.
    Sometimes the default setting in mobile can be different to the Desktop version.

Attachments
    LabelOrientation.jpg 67K
  •     bernardpi July 1, 2016 5:47AM
    Hi Paola.

That didn't seem to make any difference.

This particular Bar view is in a tiled configuration with another Bar View, would that make a difference? I have bar views in other reports which display correctly.
  •     bernardpi July 4, 2016 9:22AM
    Any update on this Paola? I've been informed we reported this as an issue last year (Version: 2.9 Zanzibar - build 1458).
  •     paola July 4, 2016 9:33AM
    Hi Bernard, unfortunately the tiling will affect the labelling in mobile... We are in the process of replacing all the views in the new version of Omniscope, so you should try to use panning or multiple views as a workaround in the meantime.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership