Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar/Line view: Can I plot multiple measures on separate axis? - Visokio Forums
Bar/Line view: Can I plot multiple measures on separate axis?
  • JDixon_Unique April 8, 2016 5:47AM
    Hi there,
    I'm comparing website competitor metrics on a line graph, and one of them has such a big share that it compresses all the other series so that they're unreadable. I still want to show all websites on the same graph, is there a way I can ask for just this one series to be plotted on a separate graph, so that the others can be seen (I am aware that graph-readers will now need a caveat as the series won't be quite proportional to each other). Thanks very much!
  • 1 Comment
  •     paola April 8, 2016 6:34AM
    Bar/line view allows you to select from the Preset menu options: "lines on bars", "markers on bars" or "lines, layered measures", then use the Measures menu to select settings for each measure - whether it is represented by a line/bar/marker, which function will be used (mean, sum etc.), which scale to plot it on, as well as styling and labelling etc.

Further to that, the Scale menu offers further scales formatting and data labelling options, please see the images.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership