Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: Pivot View-align multiple views to have same order? - Visokio Forums
Idea: Pivot View-align multiple views to have same order?
  • VoteVote Up2Vote Down     MatthewLiddle August 20, 2014 9:17AM
    Good Afternoon.

I am looking to have 3 pivot tables with brands on the Y Axis and then split by This year and last year, with a % Change. I have one table for each pack size (small mid large)

The issues is that I have some brands which only appear in one set of sizes (for example a brand may only have large packs). Because of this it a brand may appear in position 5 in one table and 7 on another. I would like it so they are always in the same position.

The 'pivot 2' in 2.8/9 does this perfectly, however I am unable to show % Change.

Does any one have a suggestion of how I can keep brands on the same 'line' / in the same order even though I will have to put them in multiple tables (In order to have my % change)

I have attached a file which has a 2.8 pivot on the left, which is just what I want (but doesn't have % Change) and then two 2.7' pivots which ave a % change but the brands may be in different orders

Many thanks
    Attachments
    Pivot View.jpg 107K
  • 1 Comment
  •     tjbate August 22, 2014 5:29AM
    Matthew - We don't see a solution to this at the moment. I have re-classified this as an Idea to be taken into account in the next version of the Pivot View.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged