Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Network View: Node colouring? - Visokio Forums
Network View: Node colouring?
  • mattyh May 21, 2014 11:04AM
    Hi everyone,

I have a Network view, where the nodes are coloured by Node field. I can't see any way to edit those colours (per node field) or even add a colour key?

Does anyone know if this is possible at all?

Thank you in advance for any help

Matt
  • 3 Comments
  •     paola May 21, 2014 11:36AM
    Node colour button has 3 blue dots and drop menu will give you choice which field to colour the nodes by.
    For the colour key you should tick option under the Network view Tool menu >Style
  • mattyh May 21, 2014 11:59AM
    If anyone wants to know the answer to this, I asked outside of the forum (support) as my colour key option was greyed out and node colour was already selected. Paola came back to me with the following answer;

If you wish to associate particular colours with values (e.g. Coca-Cola red, Pepsi always blue) you should go to Data>Manage fields> Options next to the target field>value order,colour,shapes

(this is available for Category type fields, but similar options are available for other data types)

Thanks Paola
  •     paola May 21, 2014 12:18PM
    Glad it worked! I forgot to mention, for those working with Network view, must see is our tutorial video:
    http://tc.visokio.com/videos/?name=NetworkView&title=Network&lang=gb
    (after 13 min you will know how to do everything!)

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership