Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Outputs: Exporting PDF from DataManager Block, formulae results? - Visokio Forums
Outputs: Exporting PDF from DataManager Block, formulae results?
  •        benjamin June 27, 2013 4:21AM
    Hi...I am exporting to PDF from a DataManager output block on my PC. The document tabs are all graphs which are using the aggregate and then apply "Formulae" result on the fields.

In Omniscope, on the tabs the graphs are correct. Also, if from Omniscope Command menu I go File > Export to PDF, the exported PDF is the same as the Omniscope tabs (which is correct).

However, if I go to DataManager and add an Output to PDF block to the data flow after the blue "Omniscope" block, the PDF result is incorrect and it appears like the results are being summed rather than using the "Formulae" result.

Version 2.8 build 978 ....Please could you advise

Thanks, Ben
  • 4 Comments
  •     paola June 27, 2013 4:32AM
    Could you please send us a sample file, either post on the forum or send directly to support@visokio.com
    Thanks
  •        benjamin June 27, 2013 4:54AM
    See Attached

Please let me know when it is fixed
  •     paola July 1, 2013 7:29AM
    Hi Benjamin,
    We will investigate the issue and get back to you. In the meantime please use the export that gives correct output (via File>Export) .
  •        benjamin July 1, 2013 8:38AM
    Found the answer , click on "preserve formulaes in output block" on the omniscope block in datamanager.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership