Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
DataManager: 'Explore to' back in Data file output block? - Visokio Forums
DataManager: 'Explore to' back in Data file output block?
  •     alec_webliquid June 21, 2013 9:42AM
    Hi Visokio,

Can we have this functionality back please? I used to use it all the time - I am sure I cannot be the only one missing it.

Cheers!
  • 5 Comments
  •     chris June 25, 2013 6:13AM
    Hi Alec,

Thanks for reporting this. We will look to put this back again shortly. I'll post back once it's available.
  •     alec_webliquid June 25, 2013 6:30AM
    Thanks Chris. On a different topic, can we please have the 'Delete all' and 'Undelete all' buttons back on the aggregate block? They are extremely useful if you just want to look at a few columns out of potentially hundreds. I can start a separate thread for this if you like.

Cheers
  •     chris June 26, 2013 12:41PM
    Hi Alec,

We have now re-implemented the "Explore to" button in the datafile output block. This will be available in tonight's 2.8 release (b1015)

With regards to the "Delete all" and "Undelete all" buttons, these were removed because we wanted to make a clear separation between the functionality in the "Field organiser" block and the "Aggregate" block. You can still remove individual fields by changing the aggregation function to "None".

•     alec_webliquid July 2, 2013 12:08PM
    Hi Chris,

I still can't see the Explore To button anywhere... is it implemented the same as in 2.7? I.e. right-click on the block then it should be in the context menu?

Cheers
  •     chris July 9, 2013 5:07AM
    Hi....Apologies for this. We added the "Open file" button at the bottom but did not implement the "Explore to" option in the popup-menu. This feature has now been implemented, and will be available in the next Omniscope 2.8 release (b1034).

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership