Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Error Loading Data - Visokio Forums
Error Loading Data
  •     shaji_o August 1, 2012 7:46PM
    Have other people had the attached error before?

I had an iok file that was working fine yesterday. I had created dashboards in it and everything was working well. This morning I made some minor updates, saved the file and clicked load to update the input data for the dashboard. It is now coming up with the attached error. I've tried restarting Omniscope and I'm still getting the issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • 3 Comments
  •     paola August 2, 2012 5:33AM
    Hi Shaji,
    first thing to do is to check your source file block and see if the connection is working, file name hasn't changed etc.
    It is difficult to give more detailed advice without being able to see the file/Data Manager and your source.
  •     shaji_o August 3, 2012 1:32AM
    Hi Paola,

Everything looks good on my end. The data looks fine in the module that I'm attempting to 'load' for the dashboard, however when I do click load I get this error and the data doesn't update.

I've emailed you the iok file, plus other input files
  •     chris August 3, 2012 4:39AM
    Hi,

I think it would be useful if we could arrange a screensharing session so you can demonstrate your issue to us. Can you let us know a convenient day/time? I've sent you a private email so you should have my contact details.

Chris

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership