Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connectors: DoubleClick API Error? - Visokio Forums
Connectors: DoubleClick API Error?
  • maxgbernstein May 3, 2012 5:07PM
    I have an error that says 'Dart API is not enabled for the network' which is preventing API access. I have confirmed with my DoubleClick account manager that I'm properly set up to access DoubleClick through the API.

Detailed Error Report:

Information
    • "DoubleClick errorAn error occurred whilst attempting to read the DoubleClick data from the DoubleClick server.Dart API is not enabled for the network

This is a fault with Omniscope.  Please submit an error report."
    • com.doubleclick.dartimpl.DartExceptionImpl {class com.doubleclick.dartimpl.DartExceptionImpl "Dart API is not enabled for the network"
      at com.doubleclick.dartimpl.DartObject.toDartException(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dartimpl.DartObject.getFromDART(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dartimpl.DartObject.getFromDART(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dartimpl.OrganizationCreator.constructOrganizationObject(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dart.OrganizationFactory.constructOrganizationObject(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dart.OrganizationFactory.constructOrganizationObject(Unknown Source)
      at com.doubleclick.dart.OrganizationFactory.getOrganization(Unknown Source)
      at com.visokio.doubleclick.yb.c(yb.java:3)
      at com.visokio.doubleclick.yb.b(yb.java:1)
      at com.visokio.s5d.a(s5d.java:58)
      at com.visokio.doubleclick.d.a(d.java:81)
      at com.visokio.doubleclick.ab.a(ab.java:7)
      at com.visokio.doubleclick.ab.a(ab.java:2)
      at com.visokio.pm.c(pm.java:4)
      at com.visokio.util.ec.v(ec.java:7)
      at com.visokio.util.pb.h(pb.java:28)
      at com.visokio.util.ob.i(ob.java:20)
      at com.visokio.util.ob.a(ob.java:42)
      at com.visokio.util.az.run(az.java:1)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)}

• 4 Comments
  •     chris May 4, 2012 4:31AM
    Hi Max,

Thanks for submitting this to us. I've just tested the DoubleClick connector and I am able to connect. This error message is generated by the DoubleClick server and not from Omniscope. The most likely cause for this error is a permissions problem.

Another Omniscope user has suggested the following:

"Did you specifically tell your Google/DoubleClick TAM that you need API access for a 3rd party application i.e. Visokio’s Omniscope? We’ve seen similar error messages before, but in nearly all cases (if I remember correctly) it was because the DoubleClick accounts were indeed not API enabled for access via Omniscope. You might want to reach back out to your TAM again."
  •     chris May 4, 2012 8:47AM
    Hi,

If you manage to resolve this please let us know, that way we can ensure we put generate a more informative error message if this error occurs again.
  • maxgbernstein May 11, 2012 5:30AM
    Hey Chris-

The issue with this was the DoubleClick network I was trying to access was not active for API sync however my user account was.

Also, this is the URL to submit for 3rd party API access.

http://www.google.com/support/dfa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188160
  •     chris May 11, 2012 5:32AM
    Hi Max,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad you managed to get this resolved, please let us know if you encounter any further problems.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged