Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
DataManager setting Data blocks back to "not configured" - Visokio Forums
DataManager setting Data blocks back to "not configured"
  • SteveP January 23, 2012 4:58AM
    I have set up a DataManager to extract data from a MySQL table, using a parameter passed from another Omniscope file, and it all works perfectly, but...

When I scroll around the DataManager page, the Data block which connects to the MySQL table suddenly switches back to "not configured", with the red "Execute" button highlighted. If I click on it, the block instantly returns to its correct state, with the records retrieved and passed to the next block.

It seems to happen as soon as the data block has scrolled off the screen. This has become a problem as the datamanager page has grown - when you go to edit the operations at the bottom of the page, the data block at the top shows the error and everything else beloe it falls over.

Any idea why this is happening? I am using ServerPlus v2.6b800

Thanks in anticipation!
  • 7 Comments
  • Soruban January 24, 2012 9:00AM
    Hi,

I have tried to reproduce the issue but am unable to, I would suggest you try with the latest version of 2.6 from the download page and let us know if the issue still occurs.

Regards.
  •     steve January 24, 2012 10:40AM
    If you still see this after upgrading to the latest version, please use Alt-PrtScr to capture a screenshot and paste into Word. Send us a sequence of screenshots illustrating the issue clearly.
  • SteveP January 25, 2012 3:58AM
    The error still occurs with the latest build. See the attached document for a simplified version.
  • Soruban January 25, 2012 10:56AM
    Hi,

I have managed to reproduce your problem, the bug only occurs when there are filters set. We will investigate the issue and post back once it has been fixed.

Regards.
  •     chris January 26, 2012 11:46AM
    Hi,

We have implemented a fix that should hopefully resolve this problem. Can you download tomorrow's 2.7 release and let me know if it fixes your issue.

Thanks

Chris
  • SteveP January 30, 2012 4:51AM
    Yes, 2.7 has fixed the problem. Will the same fix be applied to 2.6?

Thanks
  •     steve January 30, 2012 7:23AM
    It looks like the fix is sufficiently low risk to back-port. But this will happen only after it has been "matured" in the development branch (2.7) for a week. We'll post back when this has been done. Note also that 2.7 will be in beta very shortly.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership