Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Idea: 100% Stacked Bar Graphs - Decimal places in labels - Visokio Forums
Idea: 100% Stacked Bar Graphs - Decimal places in labels
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down andy April 1, 2009 4:59PM
    Hi All,
    I use 100% Stacked Bar Graphs to analyse performance in terms of market share. Is there any way to increase the number of decimal places in the percentage labels in these graphs?

Currently the report shows zero decimal places, however, if a certain suppliers value share of the market shows growth year on year from eg 8% to 9%, this could in fact be 7.5% to 9.4% ie a true growth of 1.9%, not 1%, which is very misleading due to the rounding.

If anybody could shed any light on increasing the number of decimal places in 100% stacked graphs, I would be very grateful. Thanks.
  • 3 Comments
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D [Deleted User] April 1, 2009 5:52PM
    Andy- Thanks for this...unfortunately, this is one for our list, it is not currently possible. I have re-categorised this posting under Ideas, where others can 'second the motion' or embellish, and bubble it up the task list. Sorry for the wait.
  • Ed_Roberts April 3, 2009 7:09PM
    The lack of this is very frustrating and means you need to write numerous data set queries and have many more reports to achieve the flexibility of a single stacked bar chart! Roll on this enhancement, it really lets the rest of the great functionality down!
  •     steve April 7, 2009 2:30PM
    Andy/Ed - This small change *just* made it into the Omniscope 2.5 feature set and will be available in tonight's build if you have access, or publicly within the next week or two if you don't.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership