Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Multiple Databases - Visokio Forums
Multiple Databases
  •     OmarKhan August 3, 2011 11:21AM
    One development that I would've loved is the ability to have multiple databases running at once. Currently you can only have one database loaded into omniscope, it would be great to have multiple omniscope databases that you could plug into different parts of the dashboard. This would remove the requirement to do tricky work arounds with aggregators and whatnot.
  • 4 Comments
  •     tjbate August 5, 2011 1:59AM
    Omar - If by 'database' you mean an imported tabular data set, then you CAN append any number of even unrelated tabular data sets inside a single IOK file. If there are no common columns, they form a diagonal series of blocks when viewed in the Table View.

Most KPI dashboards are done like this, with Named Queries used to point given views at specific sub-sets of the (appended) data.
  •     OmarKhan September 28, 2011 9:20AM
    Hi,

For example, If I already have iok. file and I insert an .IOK file. These files are on extremes on data manager. For you to drag and bring them close. It will be nearly a manual task taking long time. Isnt there a way, where we can place the IOk file where we want?
  •     steve September 28, 2011 11:55AM
    Doesn't a file appear in DataManager where you drop it?

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership