Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Export Embedded Image(s) - Visokio Forums
Export Embedded Image(s)
  • VoteVote Up3Vote Down     stilley July 19, 2011 2:06PM
    Is there a way to export an image which is embedded in an .iok? For instance, if I wanted to use an image from someone else's .iok and I don't have access to the original image, is there a way to get it? Thanks.
  • 2 Comments
  •        hgross July 19, 2011 2:13PM
    Ad hoc solution: I created a separate content box and imported the picture by itself (without any data/tables on top)... then took a screen shot. The picture is available in the recently used cache of the file, even if you didn't upload it.

Hope this helps!
  •     tjbate June 15, 2012 10:52AM
    Sarah - I have recast this as an Idea...there are currently many different menus used to display branding and background and other images which are currently not part of a defined image set for the file. The idea would be to have a single (Tile?) view that would facilitate the management of all the embedded images in a given file which are not part of an image set, including not only deleting the unused ones, but also exporting some or all for re-use in other files.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged