Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
How to import different sheets in one excel file - Visokio Forums
How to import different sheets in one excel file
  • xwang July 14, 2011 10:43AM
    Hi, I am using Omniscope recently, and I think it's a really good visualization tools. However, I don't know how to import different sheets in one excel file each time. It seems that each time I can just import one sheet. Does anyone can help me solve this problem ?
  • 1 Comment
  •     chris July 14, 2011 11:27AM
    Hi,

If your using Omniscope 2.6 you can import multiple sheets in one go very easily.

Inside DataManager drag the Excel file onto your workspace. If the file has more than one sheet Omniscope will let you choose the worksheets you want to import, and you can choose whether to import the sheets as four separate blocks or to create one block for each worksheet. After importing the data you can change which worksheet(s) you want to import by clicking and editing the "Worksheets" dropdown in the block and toggling "Single worksheet" or "Appended worksheets" depending on whether you want to import more than one sheet.

The process is very similar in DataExplorer. After opening the file you will be given the option to select which worksheets you want to import. The configuration panel displayed is identical to the configuration panel shown in the DataManager block, so you can choose which worksheets you want to import and whether you want to append them.

Chris

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged