Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Date/Time: Formulae for measuring staff performance? - Visokio Forums
Date/Time: Formulae for measuring staff performance?
  • Kefsid July 7, 2011 2:26PM
    Hi - We have a ticketing system in our company and i am suppossed to measure the staffs performance with 2.6 Omniscope.

In attached document there is a sample you can see..

Question is What the avarage waiting time for each part is (client, staff, partner)?

Is there any way to measure them in Omniscope? In this example there is only 2 unique tickets with several replies but in my database there is a few hundred thousands of unique tickets with tons of replies!! And i must find a way to show the performance of our staff and our partners...

Kefsid
    Attachments
    Sample.xls 18K
  • 1 Comment
  •     tjbate July 18, 2011 3:29PM
    Kefsid - I am petty sure Omniscope can do this very well, but your sample data only has one Date/Time field [Message time]. If the other point in time is meant to be the current date and time the IOK file was opened, you can use the NOW function to calculate the waiting time. Otherwise, you need at least two Date/Time fields to use the Datedif function to calculate the wait time.

The rest of the solution involves using Subset functions to calculate maxima, minima and means/average wait times for specific subsets, i.e. individual or combinations of specific clients, staff, partners.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership