Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Bar View: measure sum not sometimes showing and sometimes not - Visokio Forums
Bar View: measure sum not sometimes showing and sometimes not
  •     elitem June 15, 2011 12:52PM
    Hi there - I've create a Bar View, and I want the measure figures to appear on the bars. For some reason, sometimes it shows and when I click on a different record set it doesn't... please see attached screenshots.
    Attachments
    Screenshots3.4.doc 340K
  • 1 Comment
  •     indranildatta June 16, 2011 3:43AM
    Hi Elitem,

This is possibly happening due to the large number of category values on which you are paning in the second case. Omniscope doesn't show the measure labels is the space available is too less. You can try adjusting the space available for the measure labels from "Tools>Layout>Quantity label spacing". However, increasing the spacing would reduce the heights of your bars, so you have to try different spacing to see which setting suits your purpose best.

I Hope this helps.
    Indranil Datta
    Invizua Limited - www.invizua.com - Dedicated to Media, Marketing Services and Market Research Organisations
    M: +44 7956 470 046 | E: indranil.datta@invizua.com | Skype: indranildatta1 | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/indranildatta | Twitter: @indranildatta

Address: Studio 6, 36-42 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EY
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged