Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Grouped data on network view - Visokio Forums
Grouped data on network view
  • slaterm May 16, 2011 11:28AM
    I'd like to know if there is a way to manually group some of the categories when in the grouped hierarchy network view. I've been told that Omniscope can do this automatically if there are too many categories at the bottom of the network and displays these lines as striped, but I'd like to apply this manually if possible.
  • 2 Comments
  •     chris May 16, 2011 11:43AM
    Hi,

I'm assuming you mean the grouping that occurs when you shown a network view as a tree and when all the nodes do not fit on screen. This grouping does not occur in other layouts. You can turn this off by un-selecting the 'Cluster markers to fit screen' option in the Layout tab in the Network view appearance options dialog. The grouping is managed automatically by Omniscope, there is no way to apply this manually. How would you envisage selecting which categories are grouped?

Regards

Chris
  • slaterm May 16, 2011 11:51AM
    Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your help. My problem was the nodes were too close together and were not grouped. I have just gone into the layout option you suggested and I used the node density slider to ensure the density is lower and better presented. Thanks once again.

Martin

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership