Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Connectors: DoubleClick/DFA Custom Spotlight Variable Report - Visokio Forums
Connectors: DoubleClick/DFA Custom Spotlight Variable Report
  •     eman May 12, 2011 9:59AM
    Hi - I think it's great that you're in the process of making new connectors for Mediamind, Omniture etc which I'm sure I will use, however it would be really good if you could also add the custom spotlight variable report type to the doubleclick connector.

Along with the single advertiser report, it is the one I use the most and would save me countless hours not having to pull reports from doubleclick and then importing them manually.

Thanks
  • 5 Comments
  • checkyourfuel     checkyourfuel May 13, 2011 7:56AM
    This is a great request. While I've passed this on to Visokio, I'll note it again here. Several customers (i.e. media agencies) would benefit from access to Custom Spotlight Variable data.

Here's an [old] doc that'll give you an overview as to what CSV data is all about: http://bit.ly/jXl6G3
    James Sandoval
    SVP & Managing Director, EMEA
    BrightTag

T: +44 7740 284 164
    E: jsandoval@brighttag.com
    Twitter: @checkyourfuel
  •     chris May 16, 2011 12:55PM
    We will be adding the Custom spotlight variable report to the Omniscope DoubleClick connector in the next few days. I'll let everyone know once it's available.
  •     eman May 18, 2011 5:48AM
    Awesome, looking forward to trying it.

Thanks
  •     chris May 19, 2011 12:11PM
    Hi,

We've just added the Custom spotlight variable report to the DoubleClick connector. Please let us know if you encounter any problems using it.

Chris
  •     chris May 20, 2011 12:06PM
    It appears that you need to have admin access level on your DoubleClick login to see the custom spotlight variables. If you don't see them then you may need to update your account permissions.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged