Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Sharing/Copying Axis regions and guidelines - Visokio Forums
Sharing/Copying Axis regions and guidelines
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down poguer April 12, 2011 11:18AM
    Is there any way to share (or even copy) axis regions and/or guidelines between views (either on the same tab, or across multiple tabs). I have a file where I have various views of the same data (some of it summarized, some of it at a low level of granularity) and it's very painful to have to set up the same regions and guidelines over and over.

Basically I am using the regions/guidelines to note events which have occurred and would like to see them on various different time series.
  • 6 Comments
  •     steve April 15, 2011 2:54AM
    I have classed this as an idea
  •     tjbate April 30, 2011 10:08AM
    Meanwhile, Graph View: Tools > Apply settings to all Graph Views will do this for all the Graph View settings on the given tab or (optionally) all tabs?
  •     tjbate April 30, 2011 10:09AM
    You can also add events to your data set and display them as plotted markers on your timeseries...see the demo Bond Prices time series
  • poguer April 30, 2011 11:24PM
    Thanks. I've looked at the bond prices time series and I cannot figure out how to add events to my data set. Some additional direction would be appreciated as I think this sounds like a good solution.
  •     tjbate May 1, 2011 12:36AM
    Gerald - lets start a separate discussion on Adding Events to Time Series, we have several demos on this.
  •     mustafa February 11, 2012 2:53PM
    In 2.7 you can now also copy/paste View settings between current tab, file or different file, for further information see:

http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/1204/copypaste-settings

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership