Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Pie View - displaying only percentages on pie but showing percentages and values when hovering - Visokio Forums
Pie View - displaying only percentages on pie but showing percentages and values when hovering
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down     Alk March 22, 2011 8:17AM
    Currently (2.6 build566), for small pie views, if I click Tools and tick "Show Percentages" and "Show Values", the pie shows no numbers unless I hover over it, where it would show the percentage and value.

If I only click Tools and tick "Show Percentages", the percentages are shown in the pie, but when hovering over the pie, it would not show the values - only the percentage.

I think is useful to have an option allowing a combination of the above views; show the percentage on the pie and when the user hovers over it, show the percentage AND the value.

This is primarily a problem when we have small pie-charts.
  • 2 Comments
  •     mustafa March 23, 2011 5:31AM
    Starting from tonight's release (2.6 b569) onwards Pie view tooltips will show both the value and the value as a percentage regardless of what option you have chosen from the Tools menu from the Pie view toolbar.
  •     Alk March 23, 2011 6:42AM
    Great. Thank you Mustafa.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged