Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Forums Upgrade - Visokio Forums
Forums Upgrade
  • admin January 24, 2011 5:32AM
    We've upgraded the forums software to support many new features.  Most importantly, you can now vote on posts.  Use this to register your interest in ideas for new features.

If you encounter any glitches with the new system, please let us know by commenting here.
  • 8 Comments
  • Focus_Media Focus_Media January 24, 2011 5:33AM
    Congratulations, I like it.
  • Focus_Media Focus_Media January 24, 2011 5:42AM

I think it will be great if you include 'follow discussion' button when you are reading a discussion.

• admin January 24, 2011 10:43AM
    Thanks for the feedback.  There is a star at the top-right which does this (it was missing beforehand).

NB. We're going to make it automatically bookmark (follow) discussions when you comment on them.
  •     Mees January 25, 2011 3:57PM
    I like it too. the old forum had the option to follow all discussions by email.
    Very useful. Is this still an option?
  •     steve January 26, 2011 4:14AM
    No, but we'll look into adding it.
  •     mustafa January 29, 2011 5:17AM
    marktkompas as requested we have added an option that will now enable you to get an email every time a new discussion gets posted.

By default, this option is turned off. However, you can enable it by clicking on your username which will take you to your account's page, from there click on "My preferences", tick "Notify me when new discussion is posted" and then click "Save preferences". You will from then onwards receive an email every time a new discussions get posted.

Note, this setting will only refers emailing you of new discussions that get posted, and not when new comments gets added.
  • interaktiv March 26, 2011 2:13AM
    Nice forum!
  • Pascal     Pascal April 5, 2011 5:10PM
    It looks much better than the old forum.
    Thank you for the upgrade!

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership