Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Disable "Get details for all..." - Visokio Forums
Disable "Get details for all..."
  •     walsh December 20, 2010 4:13PM
    I've built a graph from data that is an aggregation of rows of software incidents, details of which are quite interesting to the intended audience. However, the aggregated data doesn't convey any useful information and I'd like to suppress it completely - is that possible? I've selected the option Marker Link = (None) from the Tools menu. Now, when I right-click on a marker, I see and can select "Show details" - but details are not shown. However, right below that is the option to "Get details for all 24 records" and that shows all of the confusing details that I'd like to hide. Any way around this?

Thanks,
    KW
  • 2 Comments
  •     acm December 22, 2010 11:35AM
    I am interested in this as well. Mainly because an aggregation is not (yet) possible in the Details view.

Another related question: is it possibe to hide the general buttons for Query and Colour?
  •     steve December 26, 2010 3:55PM
    Kevin,

I presume you mean you want to suppress the *un*aggregated data, and not the aggregated data as you wrote. When I open details in an aggregated graph view, I always get the unaggregated data.

There's a small bug with the behaviour of the right-click menu. When you choose "None" as the marker link, this should only affect left-click on the marker. The right-click menu should always work, but it doesn't.

However what I think you want is the ability to control whether the details shown are aggregated or not. Note that aggregation *is* possible in the Details *view*, just not in the details popup.

Acm,

No, but you can hide the main toolbar using the Toolbars menu.

Steve

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership