Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Ideas: Hiding Colour Keys? - Visokio Forums
Ideas: Hiding Colour Keys?
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down     kmatrix999 August 17, 2010 11:18AM
    You have added colour keys as a new function. This currently adds colour keys to all existing files when I open them- where I have no need of them.

View Colour Key is switched ON as a default as part of Tabs. Could the default be OFF, so that I can choose where they should be added.

Thanks
  • 5 Comments
  •     mustafa August 24, 2010 3:36PM
    Starting from release 2.6-alpha b351 or later any files created/saved prior to 2.6-alpha b296 will have colour keys turned off by default. If you have since saved a file in a version after 2.6-alpha b296 this does not apply, and you will have to manually turn-off colour keys and then re-save the file.

I hope this helps.
  •     kmatrix999 August 25, 2010 11:17AM
    Thanks, that helps enourmously.
  •     toes February 8, 2011 4:52AM
    I've tried to add colour keys in a bar view via Tools > Toolbars and styles > Colour keys. Unfortunately they are not displayed. Is it a bug or a feature? (Version 2.6 64 bit, build 512)

Thanks
    Thomas
  •     steve February 8, 2011 6:49AM
    For colour keys to appear, you have to be using the "Colour" drop-down in the view toolbar or the main toolbar.
  •     toes February 9, 2011 12:17PM
    Does it work for two bar views on a tab with two different stacks? I have a tab with two bar views, first one stacked by company, second one stacked by country. If I use the drop-down in the main toolbar I can only choose one of them. The (bar) view toolbars don't give me "colour" option.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Tagged