Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
XSL templates? - Visokio Forums
XSL templates?
  • tom.betts June 11, 2010 2:00PM
    Hi

I was wondering whether you have any XSL templates at all for converting XML data into the required format for loading into Visokio. This looks a fairly simple process of adding the namespace etc. but we don't have any specific XSLT knowledge to be able to undertake this.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Tom
  • 2 Comments
  •     Mees June 16, 2010 8:02PM
    Hi Tom,

My company has many experiences with converting XML files into the Omniscope XML structure.
    I am happy to help you, but the best way to continue our conversion is to take it outside this forum.
    You can contact me on meester@marktkompas.com or +31626114574.

Before offering you my support on this forum, I first asked Thomas Bate (Visokio) for his approval as I realize this is not the primary goal of the forum.
    Thomas has no problem with this.

Looking forward to your reaction! Kind regards, Arjan Meester
  •     tjbate June 16, 2010 8:33PM
    Tom - Visokio do not provide data file transformation services like this. Some of our VARs do, as you can see from the posting above. One thing I would mention however, is that not all XML files can be easily transformed into Visokio XML schema, which is simply a tabular equivalent to CSV for tagged XML files. Transforms to our schema work best for XML data files that already have a tabular structure, but not all XML files do have such a structure.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership