Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Data Manager: Exporting multiple *.iok files to *.xls - Visokio Forums
Data Manager: Exporting multiple *.iok files to *.xls
  • tron05 August 1, 2017 7:36AM
    Hi All

My level of understanding Visokio is very basic. I have a limited use for visokio and am hoping a solution to the below stated problem exists. I use Visokio Omniscope 2.9 viewer.
    Problem: A set of *.iok files are published to a folder. I need to export each of the .iok files to .xls and load the .xls files to a database.
    Currently I go into each iok file and go through the general export process from File menu. I was wondering if there was a automated way to export all iok files to xls. Is it possible to automate the process with a batch script?
    Thanks for any help!
  • 2 Comments
  •     paola August 1, 2017 8:31AM
    You can automate this process to a degree with a Desktop license (Batch output block will allow you to create a limited number of customised outputs), while the process can be completely automated with a Server license.
    Desktop trial can be downloaded from our website, so you can test the scenario before purchasing the license.
  •     chris August 1, 2017 8:51AM
    Hi,

As Paola mentioned you need to have a licence to publish data in Omniscope. You mentioned that you need to export to XLS and then to a database. Omniscope allows you to export directly to a database, so it may be that you don't need to export to XLS at all.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership