Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Toolbars and styles menu + stop them from disappearing - Visokio Forums
Toolbars and styles menu + stop them from disappearing
  • VoteVote Up0Vote Down checkyourfuel     checkyourfuel May 26, 2010 1:40PM
    Until today, I used another menu to assign Data titlebars to my views, which work really well when "printing to PowerPoint" i.e. they describe the views.

Now, however, to assign Data titlebars, I need to do to Tools > Toolbars and styles > Data titlebars.

If possible, it'd be great to have the Toolbars & styles menu item closer to the top, if not at the top.

Also, the data titlebars disappear after I've changed Styles e.g. from Analysis mode to Paper report mode and back to Analysis mode.

If possible, it'd be great if my datatitle bars didn't disappear when I shift between Styles.

Thanks,
    James
    James Sandoval
    SVP & Managing Director, EMEA
    BrightTag

T: +44 7740 284 164
    E: jsandoval@brighttag.com
    Twitter: @checkyourfuel
  • 1 Comment
  •     steve May 26, 2010 2:59PM
    James,

You can access data titlebars quickly using the main toolbar's Toolbars menu.

We can't change the behaviour of the styles, because the whole point of the data titlebars is they replace the toolbars when the toolbars are hidden. But if you want to change what "Analysis mode" does on your PC, you can customise this using Settings > Advanced > Edit style modes.

Steve

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership