Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Display: Setting background colors in views? - Visokio Forums
Display: Setting background colors in views?
  •     Avizua March 11, 2015 12:06PM
    Hi,
    It would be great to have the choice to color background of each view.
    For example, I have several table views with aggregated data on a tab. And I'd like to have different background color.

Is it possible to insert an background image in some views (ex : in a pie view). I sometimes insert an image (only one color), to color the background. But it is not possible in Table View... and it would be better to select a color directly in the menu.

Thanks
  • 4 Comments
  •     paola March 11, 2015 12:53PM
    Most views in Omniscope will allow you to colour the background according to a field value/pane/measure/split etc. or have a fixed colour. Another option is to have an image background.
    The Table view doesn't have these background options, but will mirror the tab setting (global Style>Application styles edit)
    Table view Tools>Style>transparent view background

You can also colour the table rows/columns via the Coloured by button.

Attachments
    Background.JPG 64K
  •     Avizua March 11, 2015 12:58PM
    Yes, but when there are several table views, the background of the tab cannot be used to have a different color for each table view.
    This is the problem....
  •     paola March 18, 2015 1:03PM
    You could add the field [Table colour] and colour the table according to values in that field (in addition to suggestions above)?
  •     Avizua March 18, 2015 1:45PM
    Yes, I colored the cells directly.
    That can answer to my need.
    Thanks Paola

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership