Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Google Analytics - Error: Server SSL Error - Visokio Forums
Google Analytics - Error: Server SSL Error
  •     DominicChan March 4, 2015 10:51AM
    Hi

I have recently encountered an error while connecting to Google Analytics. Its a Server SSL Error (attached screen grab).

Not seen this before it started having trouble recently, no loggin credentials where changed.

Would you be able to advise what could be causing this issue?

Thanks a lot
    Attachments
    Google Analytics.jpg 139K
  • 9 Comments
  •     chris March 4, 2015 11:04AM
    Hi Dominic,

Can you try the following:

http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/2613

And let us know if it works.

Thanks

Chris
  •     chris March 4, 2015 11:05AM
    Could you also let us know what version of Omniscope you are using.
  •     DominicChan March 4, 2015 11:07AM
    v2.9 1553 currently installed
  •     chris March 4, 2015 11:08AM
    Hi Dominic,

I've just tested this on b1562 and I don't see this error, so I would suggest following the instructions posted by Veaceslav.

Chris
  •     DominicChan March 4, 2015 11:09AM
    will give it a pop and revert back. Thanks a lot
  •     DominicChan March 9, 2015 9:01AM
    Hi I have followed the instruction posting on this thread:
    http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/2613

I am at step 2 , after typing in the command (see attached Java InstallCert.jpeg), i didnt get a prompt as described in step 3 of the thread.

Can you advise further?

Thanks
  •     DominicChan March 9, 2015 9:02AM
    Java InstallCert.jpg
    Attachments
    Java InstallCert.JPG 63K
  •     Veaceslav March 9, 2015 12:35PM
    Dominic,

Please replace 'server-storing-my-iok-files.com' with your actual server that has the IOK files. E.g. example.com, or investec.co.uk, or whatever name it has.

Slavvi
  •     DominicChan March 10, 2015 10:01AM
    Hi

I have tried all possible solution...but to no avail. The attached jpeg is the screengrab from my latest attempt and theinfo i get when trying to installcert in the command.exe.

I have followed step 3 of this thread: http://forums.visokio.com/discussion/1365, with a "jssecacerts" file my colleague once successfully installed (unfortunately he cant remember how he got the cert to be installed), i simply copied and saved the cert to a c:\ location, and added the additional instruction in the installconfig: ADDITIONAL_JVM_ARGS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore="c:\your_path\jssecacerts" --(using the path where the jssecacerts is saved)

It was working completely fine when i had 2.8 installed, it would appear my connection to google analytics stopped since I switched over to 2.9 v1553.

Would you be able to advise further? Could do a remote session if this helps.

Thanks
    Dom
    Attachments
    Java InstallCert.JPG 60K

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership