Visokio website     Downloads     Video tutorials     KnowledgeBase  
Include Y axis Threshold value in auto-defined axis - Visokio Forums
Include Y axis Threshold value in auto-defined axis
  •     richardhyde April 1, 2010 1:49PM
    I have data ranging from 0 to 15 which is reflected in the Y axis. However, when I enter a Y axis threshold of 20, it is not displayed. Is the threshold value included in the code that determines the Y axis range ?
  • 2 Comments
  •     mustafa April 1, 2010 3:47PM
    Richard, what is the data type of your Y axis, as guidelines, regions and zones do not show if your data type is text or category.

Is it possible for you to upload the file so that I can have a look. If your file contains confidential data, please use the scrambled option from the Data menu to remove confidential data and then upload. However, if you don't feel comfortable uploading the file, kindly give us a call and I would be more than happy to help you out.
  •     mustafa April 1, 2010 4:44PM
    Richard,

If your Y axis column is of type integers and you want to show your guidelines, regions or zones regardless of what the range of your data is, then click Zoom > Extend axis, and choose the appropriate option from the Graph view toolbar.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership